Springfree Trampoline Spring Cleaning Checklist
Spring has sprung and summer vacation is just around the corner. If you’ve already started your annual spring cleaning, don’t forget to give your trampoline a little love too.
Follow these Spring cleaning tips to get your Springfree trampoline ready for summertime play:
- Sweep the mat free of any leaves, pollen or debris.
- Wash your Springfree trampoline mat with water and a light dish detergent like Dawn. Scrub lightly with a soft bristle brush. A power washer can be used on a low setting as well.
- If you took your FlexiNet down for winter, it’s time to set it up again.
- Check your FlexiNet for holes or fraying edges and seams.
- Make sure that your FlexiNet zipper is fully functional. If the zipper is functional, but temperamental, rub a bit of wax on the teeth of the zipper to reduce friction.
- Check that horizontal rods are in place within the sleeve of the FlexiNet.
- Do a quick check under the trampoline to look over the mat rod holders. Check for cracks or missing holders. Be on the lookout for flaking or cracked sleeves.
- Make sure your mat rods and net rods are secure in their rod pockets and holders.
- Check for any holes, fraying of stitching or sagging on the mat surface.
- Inspect the metal frame and legs for any rust or scratches.
- Look for any bent or broken metal on the frame.
If you notice any problems with your frame, mat or rods, contact Springfree Customer Care at 1-877-586-7723.