In Ground Basketball Hoops | Goalsetter All-American Sale
Americans love their sports, and basketball ranks right up there with football and baseball as a true American tradition. With an estimated 14,000 attendance per NBA basketball match, b-ball is the third most popular sport in America and 10th most popular in the world. So, it’s only fitting that Goalsetter name their most popular basketball goal the “All-American.”
Goalsetter All-American Signature Series
Goalsetter’s best-selling basketball goal, the All-American features a 60″ x 38″ backboard mounted on a 5″ square off-set pole design that looks great outside your home and is built to endure many years of hard play.
What makes the All-American goal so great? It’s adjustable, movable and tough.
Goalsetter’s patented internal compression height adjustment system means you can effortlessly adjust the backboard height from 6′ to 10′. So, even the little ones on your team can get in the game! The 3-foot high, easy-to-reach crank handle can be replaced with a pin lock to prevent changing the basketball goal height. And the mechanism is inside the goal pole, increasing safety and shielding parts from the elements.
The All-American is approved for dunking! The 3′ overhang provides plenty of room under the goal for aggressive basketball play. Its steel H-frame backboard design provides a quick rebound, consistent ball response and the rock-solid stability required by basketball players who expect the best basketball goal performance available. Plus, its 7-gauge steel pole is much thicker than competing systems for added strength.
- 60″ Wide x 38″ High x 3/8″ Thick
- Fully tempered glass backboard — acrylic also available
- No dead spots on backboard corners
- 1-1/2″ structural steel H-Frame
- Nylon bushings at each pivot point
- 1/4″ thick steel bushings for rim mounting
- Rounded edges and corners for safer play
Goal System Details
- Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 6′ to 10′
- 5″ square off-set pole — minimizes shake and vibration
- One-piece structural steel post
- 7 gauge steel (3/16″ wall thickness) on poles
- 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
- Die-formed extension arms
- Wide grip, die-formed extension arms — no cut and welded joints
- 3′ extension from pole to backboard — safe play area
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it’s time to move, your All-American Goalsetter basketball hoop can easily move with you by purchasing a replacement ground anchor for your new home.
Goalsetter’s exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your basketball goal by 2-3 persons without ladders and a scaffold prior to raising it upright. Their exclusive 42″ square steel ground anchor makes for the easiest installation and strongest foundation available.
Made in the USA
Every All-American basketball goal is made entirely in the USA with superior quality and workmanship. Take advantage of our 4th of July special today, and your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of fun, exercise and memories for the entire family.